Call for Designated Local Board Officers 2019/2020
The Local board is glad to announce that the application period for the Designated Local Board of the Business Year 2019/2020 will open the 27th of August at 9:00 CEST.
About being a Local Board Officer
The Local Board represents the association at the local and international level and it is responsible for the general functioning of EUROAVIA Forlì-Bologna. It is the decision-making body which controls policies and statements; works on projects, financial matters and achievement of EUROAVIA Forlì-Bologna’s strategic goals. The wide area of activities includes fundraising, internal and external communication, the supporting and planning of events and the coordination of the Working Groups. Being a member of the EUROAVIA Local Board requires responsibility and organizational skills, but it is also highly rewarding. It is not only an amazing opportunity to grow and challenge yourself but also a chance to practice and improve your management skills. You will meet people from all over the world, from students to top managers of the industry, and it will enrich your professional career experience.
Any EUROAVIA Forlì-Bologna member is eligible for candidature. Current members of the Local Board are also eligible.
EUROAVIA Forlì-Bologna members interested in running for the DLB should send a motivation letter to the Local Board at email@example.com until the deadline.
The motivation letter should contain:
- Personal details: Full name, email, mobile, Skype ID;
- A brief introduction to your personal academic and EUROAVIA history;
- The position that you would like to have within the DLB and why;
- Plans, vision and ideas for the future of EUROAVIA.
The deadline to submit the motivation letters is the 4th of September 2019 at 23:59 CEST. The rest of the election process will be held during the Congress.
Like in every executive, multiple positions are eligible. You might express a preference for one of these:
to whom following positions will be aligned:
- Vicepresident: will represent the president and will be in charge of his/her duties in case he/she won’t be able to work, furthermore he will gain his power for a limited amount of time. The most important topics will always be reviewed and discussed with the president.
- Executive member (EM): He’ s in charge of the organization of local events and the operative leading of the association according to requirements and tasks that will be entrusted to him.
If you believe that you can make a difference in our association’s future, if you think your ideas could really help and if you think you would be a great Local Board member; take a step forward and run for it!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask without any hesitation.